Making Your Dreams a Reality

Family Class Visa

Family Class Canadian Visas in Edmonton

Make your adopted home even more special with the presence of your beloved relatives. At LSW Canada we assist individuals looking to reunite with their families. If you need help securing a Canadian Visa in Edmonton for a loved one, get in touch with our team today.

Sponsor Your Spouse, Partner or Dependent Children
Canadian citizens over the age of 18 can sponsor loved ones (spouse, common-law, conjugal partner) from another country with their immigration to Canada, providing they agree to financially support the applicant for 3 years upon becoming a permanent resident.

Sponsor your Parents and Grandparents

The Parent and Grandparent Program is set to reopen on January 3, 2017. If you are a financially independent adult, and you have citizenship or permanent resident status, you can sponsor loved ones for permanent residence and eventual citizenship (after 4 years) in Canada. Call LSW Canada to find out more about the Family Class sponsorship program.

Sponsor Your Adopted Children and Other Eligible Relatives
Under the Family Class program, siblings, nephews/nieces, and grandchildren who have been orphaned, are under the age of 18, and that are not currently married or in a common-law relationship can be sponsored for residence. However, as a sponsor, you are responsible to provide for that relative’s essential needs upon their arrival into Canada. Anyone seeking clarification on the rules is encouraged to contact our team directly.

Parent and Grandparent Super Visas
The Parent and Grandparent Super Visa (Super Visa) is a temporary resident permit for parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. It grants the right to stay in the country for extended visits up to 2 years. This visa remains in effect for a 10-year period.

Caring For Children and Caring For People with High Medical Needs

Are you an individual who provides assistance to others in medical need? If you meet the language requirements and have acquired at least 2 years of full-time work experience in Canada, you may qualify for permanent residence. Whether you are a registered nurse, an orderly, or a home support worker, if you are interested in staying within Canada, our team can help.

Visa and Permit Extensions/Status Changes

For anyone holding a Temporary Resident Visa that is about to expire, you do have the opportunity to prolong your stay in Canada. Are you a tourist, student or worker? Protect your opportunities and discover how to apply for a visa extension. This must be done 30 days prior to the current visa’s expiration.

Make your family’s transition to Canada trouble-free. Contact the team at LSW Canada today!

(LSW Canada)

2607 Ellwood Dr SW

Edmonton, AB, T6X 0P7


By Appointment Only

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Copyright (LSW Canada) 2017 - Legal
Created by

Legal notice